1633 Reviews Examined
In order to come up with the top reviews and comparisons of the best basil seeds for weight loss, we have analyzed a lot of user feedback. To create the list of the basil seeds for weight loss we have analyzed exactly 1633 reviews.
- Zen Basil seeds are the MOST Nutritious! Zen Basil seeds are 3RD PARTY Food Science Lab TESTED & Certified: USDA Organic Certified, NON-GMO, Gluten-free, Lectin Free, VEGAN, KETO friendly, & Kosher Certified. Basil seeds look like chia but in a g/g comparison with chia seeds, Only Zen Basil seeds have confirmed lab results with nearly 2X: FIBER, POTASSIUM, CALCIUM, IRON! Loaded with ANTIOXIDANTS as well as healthy Omega-3 &6!
- PREBIOTIC or PROBIOTICS? While your body's natural probiotics are good, they need prebiotic (like that found in Zen Basil's Seeds) to thrive and fuel your body. Zen Basil Seed's unique properties encourage: Stress relief, Heart Strength, & Digestive health. It contains an abundance of vitamins, electrolytes & antioxidants. Basil Seed is so nutritious that just 1g of hydrated basil seed has enough antioxidants to absorb 15% of free radicals (DPPH).
- Zen Basil Seeds, the king of superfoods has been revered for its health-promoting properties. Ayurveda and Chinese medicine believed basil to be an "adaptogen" that could cleanse the body of toxins, offer a boost of energy and encourage clarity of the mind. This is our recipe for Zen. Zen for life.
- Zen Basil Seeds can be hydrated into: smoothies, yogurts, desserts, or any beverage. Basil Seeds hydrate in water within 15 minutes. Our hydrated organic basil seeds create a pleasantly chewy texture; a nutritional compliment to your favorite drink, breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert.
- When selecting basil seed, be sure to review the Nutrition Fact Sheet, review the Certificate of Analysis (lab results). Not all basil seed is created equal! The environment, quality of soil, harvesting practices, and processing procedures create varying levels of cleanliness and quality. Zen Basil sources only the highest-quality, sustainably-grown, USDA Organic CERTIFIED, which means: FREE of synthetic additives, like pesticides, FREE of chemical fertilizers to list a few...
- Basil seeds are popularly used in ayurvedic and have many health benefits.Basil Seeds are rich in vitamin K, protein and iron, which are beneficial to get your hair shinning and healthy. Basil Seeds act as a coolant, they have a cooling effect that can reduce the body heat.
- HOLY NATURAL’S Basil seeds are enriched with the goodness of nature and the Acts as a coolant
- These magical seeds have several health benefit like, perfect for fat loss, make healthy skin, cure acidity, reduce the body heat and control blood sugar level.
- The simplest thing you can do is soak two teaspoons of basil seeds in water, milkshake, paan gulkand milkshake, strawberry falooda, mango falooda, rose milk recipe, nimbu panni, etc. are some of the important healthy recipes of it.
- 100% Pure, No additives, No preservative, Halal, Non GMO, Organically grown and produced under GMP Certified facility.
- You'll LOVE our Tukmaria (Basil Seeds) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- Alternate Names: Basil Seeds, Takmaria, Tukmaria, Tulsi
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 7oz (200g), Authentic Indian Product,
- NATURE’S MOST POTENT SUPERFOOD - Holy Basil seeds, also known as Sweet Basil seeds, Sabja, Tulsi, Tukmaria - Used for centuries in Traditional Eastern Medicine
- BETTER THAN CHIA SEEDS - Sweet Basil seeds are similar to chia seeds, but much bigger in size - Better, more chewy texture - Double the fiber and more macrominerals - Doesn’t stick to cups or dishes
- KEEP YOUR HUNGER AT BAY - Thai Basil seeds are filling and can assist in weight loss - Aid digestion and help with constipation relief - Keto-friendly with ZERO NET CARBS
- ENDLESS YUMMI RECIPES - Incredibly versatile - Fun to eat: crunchy, chewy and popping in the mouth - Add to your breakfast, favorite drink, desert or salad - “Vegan egg” in baking
- PREMIUM QUALITY - 100% Clean and Pure - USDA Organic - Sustainably grown with respect to nature and the environment
- Seeds for weight loss, High-fiber, No Calories, no Cholesterol
- Good for health, Control blood sugar, Clear fat in the intestines
- Suitable and convenient and allows the digestive system healthy
- Used as an ingredient in the drink, desserts or mix in your favorite jelly.
- Used after soaked in water. (Using sweet basil seed 1 teaspoon soaked in 1 cup water. Waiting about 30 minutes for basil seeds swell up with a white mucus gel.)
- NUTRIENT-DENSE SUPERFOOD - rich in omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, protein, iron and antioxidants
- NEUTRAL TASTE - chia seeds are virtually tasteless and can be added to your favorite foods. For added texture and protein, we recommend sprinkling chia seeds over oatmeal or adding them to smoothies, salads or yogurt for a satisfying and filling snack.
- HYDROPHILIC PROPERTIES - these mighty seeds hold up to 12x their weight offering powerful thickening abilities. Make a vegan egg substitute using 1 tablespoon of chia seeds to 3 tablespoons of water.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL DIETS - this omega powerhouse supports all dietary restrictions considering they are gluten-free, vegan, nut-free, raw, low-carb and paleo-friendly.
- 100% ALL NATURAL, CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND NON-GMO - Viva Naturals chia seeds are sustainably sourced premium quality seeds, offering impeccable nutrition, taste and versatility. Free from unwanted additives and harmful ingredients, our unrefined chia seeds allow you to reap the full benefits of this ancient superfood.
- NUTRIENT POWER: This omega powerhouse is full of other useful nutrients that will help men and women live a better life. In every serving of our chia seeds, you’ll find many nutrients, including omega-3, and fiber, making it a great bonus to any protein shake or juice. Because it is flavor neutral, you can add it to drinks and shakes of all flavors without them clashing.
- SIMPLY ORGANIC: Our Organic Chia Seeds are gluten-free, nut-free, low-carb, non-GMO, making them a great addition to your pantry, no matter your dietary restrictions. Whether you’re vegan, vegetarian, eating Keto or Paleo, or following another strict food regiment, you can easily incorporate this nutritious seed into your diet.
- WITH OMEGA-3 & MORE: Chia seeds are loaded with 5350mg of omega-3, 10g of fiber, which is 7% of the DV recommended amount for fiber! In the ancient Mayan language, the word “chia” meant strength, so the name speaks for itself. Our Organic Chia Seeds can also be used as an egg replacement in any meal! Simply mix 1 tbs. of chia seeds with 3 tbs. of water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- FLAVOR NEUTRAL FAVORITE: Chia seeds are a kitchen essential that many people don’t know about. You can add chia seeds to just about any food without having to worry about it upsetting the flavor of your dish. Because they are tasteless, you can use chia seeds to add texture to your food without drowning out the original flavor of your dish.
- BLEND, BAKE, OR SHAKE: When it comes to the uses for our chia seeds, the possibilities are endless! Mix into baked goods like bread and muffins to add a little added crunch of protein and fiber. You can also sprinkle the seeds as a topping on some yogurt, pudding, salads, oatmeal, granola, or cereal for a satisfying snack!
- They are used after soaked in water
- The package length of the product is 6 inches
- The package width of the product is 5 inches
- The package height of the product is 4 inches
- They are used after soaked in water
- Easy to use baton
- A good quality product
Basil Seeds For Weight Loss:
These are the top basil seeds for weight loss. Please make sure to read our reviews before you buy basil seeds for weight loss.
Last update on 2020-08-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API